The kids and I have been enjoying going to WVU's rec center and swimming at their awesome aquatics center! However, on Friday we were leaving and Isaac was running up the cement stairs tripped, fell, and a horrible thud was heard. He immediately started screaming and blood was coming out of this mouth. Kinda freaked me out! I had Isaac open wide to see what the damage was and I find his front tooth chipped! Poor guy. He has a dental appointment soon for a cleaning, so we'll see what they say about his little chipped tooth.
I'm just glad that he didn't bite through his lip or anything worse didn't happen. Too bad that baby tooth will be around for a while. He has since been showing everyone his 'broken tooth.'

8 comments:
Maybe Grandpa Kelly can fix it when he visits in July.
So sorry Isaac. It reminds me of the time Paul went running down our drive way, fell and knocked out a front tooth. Boys will be boys!
Yes definately good it wasn't anything worse. Looks like he is enjoying some attention with his broken tooth. Kind of like showing off your scars :)
Ditto to your moms comment. Paul broke his off almost to the gum line, so it just had to be pulled. I was pregnant with Joe at the time, so the dentist had Kurt hold Paul and told me to sit in the waiting room. He was afraid all of the stress would bring on labor. :)
at least he is still smiling. . . glad he is ok. and that tooth just gives him more character!!
Hi, it's me Sarah, I just found your blog, very cute. That is so cool your having a girl. Hope everything is going well and we should definitely get together, I have family coming to town this week, but maybe next week.
That is never fun. We both ended up with a crazy weekend. Luckily it isn't a permanent tooth right?
oh little boys and their teeth. both of zac's front teeth have chipped. it's just a bummer it will take so long before they fall out.
Post a Comment