Thursday, June 4, 2009

Loraya's growing up

With Loraya's birthday money, she decided she wanted to buy a camera. And she hasn't stopped taking pictures since! She's taken hundreds and hundreds of pictures...but thought I would share a few of my favorites


hahaha. Loraya did all the photo shop work herself.

A few funny things she's said about Isaac lately:

'Mom, I only love Isaac on Fridays and Sundays.'

'I think I'm allergic to Isaac Mommy.'




Self portrait. Her and 'Buster.'



Just a little glimpse of my growing belly. :)

Daddy.
Ever since she saw Daddy do the peace sign in his picture (see above)...she does it all the time as well.

again with the peace sign.


Loraya didn't take this one, but still thought it was cute.

The soon to be big brother.
************************************************************************************

OK, and now on to Loraya's Pre School Graduation. Loraya will be starting Kindergarten next year! She has LOVED going to school every day and has grown so much!

Silly girls.



Some of her school friends.

Loraya's class as well as one other preK class.
I was so mad at my camera! Every picture I took turned out like this! Blurry! I'm so getting a new camera for my birthday! Anyways, this is Loraya and her principal Mr. Newcome receiving her 'diploma.'

But, of this picture turned out in focus of course! Notice Isaac in the background, eating his cupcake off the floor!

7 comments:

Shareen said...

So cute she wants to be just like Dad. My kids have a camera too - something like Kidizoom - and have spent endless hours with it. It's a great toy.

Shannon said...

I love her self portrait - and your belly - and Isaac eating the cupcake off the floor. What a great snapshot of your life! She is a beautiful girl.

Linda Kelly said...

Your little graduate!! She is really growing up fast. She really has a talent for capturing life as it happens. Such a beautiful girl with all of her friends. That will be a classic shot to show her when she is older. Tell her to bring the camera on her trip and take lots of pictures of what we get to do!!

Pamela said...

I love the picture of her and her little girlfriends at school...So cute!

Unknown said...

i love seeing things from her perspective. she does a great job. . and i can't belive she is ready for kindergarten!!

Alexis said...

Megan needs a camera of her own too. The last 2 times we have left her with a babysitter she has gotten into our camera and taken a TON of pictures of everything that they did. It's crazy to think our little girls are growing up so fast. Megan is starting 1st grade, that sounds so old. And I'm glad that we got a sneek peek of the belly. Can't wait to see more pictures that Lorays takes.

Linda Toolson said...

You have some great pictures there. Maybe Loraya had found her profession in life. Çourse, it is a great hobby. It brings tears to my eyes to see your growing tummy. I won't get to see that little one for quite some time.