I have no interest in MTV and usually would never stay up to watch the movie awards, but did last night to see a glimpse of the trailer of New Moon. Twilight swept the awards show winning best movie, best fight scene, best kiss, best female performance, best breakthrough performance male.....this is the only awards show where Twilight would probably be given any type of movie award.
I had to post the New Moon trailer as well....
Oh, and this is my 300th post! Wow! Thanks all who read this and make comments....blogging has been a fun way to keep updated on loved one's lives. :)
I know there are a lot of Twilight fans out there.....tell me what you think of the trailer. It makes me pretty excited for November!
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD
8 comments:
Looks interesting... obviously, some changes have been made. It is always nice to have a movie to look forward to.
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you so much for sharing that!!! I missed it.
Ok. Jacob??!! Hottie!!!
I don't normally watch MTV either, but was flipping channels and happened to catch the trailer. I thought it was interesting that Jacob seemed to get a lot more screams from the audience than Edward.
I am so excited about this!! I can't wait until November! I am so happy that the wolves are going to look so awesome...I was worried for awhile after the weird sparkle special effects in Twilight. It is a little weird how they made the trailer look like when Jacob first phased in front of Bella was a the same time as when she was with Laurent. I think too many people are getting confused by it. It is obiously two different scenes, but still confusing. I stayed up to watch it on MTV also...although I started recording it on my DVR first so I could skip all the dumb MTV dumbness... I don't watch MTV anymore either...it is just so terrible and keeps getting worse!
not gonna lie...i'm so excited for new moon!! it looks like it might be better than twilight...at least i hope so!
I was so excited to see it coming out so soon. I just hope that the quality is a bit better than Twilight. It looks like it may be. I can't wait!
Can't wait to see you guys in June! Santa Cruz should be a blast!!:)
I am sooo excited for New Moon! I also watched the MTV Movie Awards just to see the Twilight trailer. I can't wait!!
Woot, Woot, can't wait to see the movie!!! I am so pumped! As you know, I am a huge fan. We will for sure have to go to the Midnight showing of it together if you are up for it! Miss you. We should get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment