Jacob worked all weekend, but the kids and I still had a fun time!
Saturday we spent the day up at Chestnut Ridge Park. I don't have any pictures....but we LOVE this park! We'll be spending a lot of summer days up at this park. It has a great beach area for the kids to play in the sand as well as a playground, swings, and a roped swimming area as well. The kids like looking for salamanders, but they are pretty hard to catch. Fun!
Monday we went and saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D. We had fun taking pictures in the glasses!
haha. I love Loraya's face in this picture!
The movie was pretty dumb, but the kids liked it. Afterward it was POURING rain. We got totally soaked and had a fun time jumping in the puddles on the way to the car.
Finally, today I went in for another ultrasound. It was fantastic...and yes, we found out what baby #3 is! First some pictures:
The baby always had it's little hand either in it's mouth or around it's face. On the left is my uterus. The baby was snuggling up to it the whole ultrasound.
Head on. Doesn't it look like the baby will have a little round head like Isaac?
Cuddling up to my uterus once again, with mouth open. I think the baby will be a finger sucker like Isaac!
So cool huh?
However, that baby won't be completely like Isaac because we are having a baby GIRL!
Yeah!!!
And yes we have a name already picked out. Jacob choose the girl name, and I picked the boy name. Since it's a girl, Jacob won. But, I think I'll wait to announce the name on the blog as of yet.
So fun, I love being pregnant.




22 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I'm so glad you got to find out and I hope it was a much better experience!! Congrats that's awesome
Hooray for another girl! Congrats!
congrats!!
yeah for another beautiful baby girl in the kelly home! so glad you had a good ultrasound this time around.
I bet you are so happy to know you're having a little girl. That's exciting! If you want to put in a new request for your quilt, let me know a.s.a.p.
Congratulations on your news. I'm so glad the baby cooperated & you were able to find out. Very nice pictures. Sounds like a fantastic weekend. Congratulations.
congratulations on the good news! i would have love a new nephew, too, but there really are a lot more cute girl fabrics to choose from... :)
your 3D glasses pics are too cute.
How exciting for another GIRL!! Loraya must be so excited. Poor Isaac, he will just have to hang with Jacob. Glad you got so many wonderful pictures to show all of us. Can't wait to see you in July.
Another beautiful granddaughter! We will now have 7 boys and 9 girls. The girls have taken over. Amazing since we started off with a majority of boys.
Glad you had fun over the weekend, even though your hubby was working.
Congratulations! We can't wait to see you guys.
Congrats to the Kelly family! Yay for another girl! Little girl clothes are so much more fun than boys...I miss it! Love the pics of you and the kids in the HUGE 3D glasses...so funny!
I am so happy for you guys. How fun to have another little girl! Loraya will be the best big sister and she will have a fun brother to play with too!
hip hip hurray!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so glad you got to have another one!
by the way-cudos to letting Jacob pick the name. There is NO WAY I would let Tyler have sole responsibility of that one...what if I hated it?
Please, I really want to know the name :) I will be checking the blog daily then till you tell...
congrats on a girl, two of the women I work with are having girls also, I'll have fun looking and buying some little clothes!
Amazing pictures. I'm so happy they were able to tell this time. And it sounds like you were a good mom keeping your kids entertained this weekend.
Congrats to you on having a girl! The thought of you being a mom with a bunch of little girls running around is coming more and more true. I love the picture you took of you all in the theater. So cute! Hope you are doing good.
How exciting! Congrats!!
YAY for another girl! Those 3d pics are way cool!
YEAH!! Congrats, we are so excited for you and I bet cute little Loraya is stoked!!!! I am glad it was a better appt. too!
Oh and that water park is only about 4 hours away, really not that bad and so worth it!!! Your kids would LOVE it!
Congrats on having another girl! I'm glad that you got another ultra sound!
Hurray!!! I'm glad that you found out and I love the 3D pictures, you can see much better what the baby is going to look like. And if you need, when you go to Cali, we have all of Megan's clothes there from baby to 18 months. So feel free to go thru them and take what you need/want. I don't know if we will need them again.
Post a Comment