Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Favorite Past Time

Loraya suddenly is obsessed with baseball. Whenever Jacob gets home she is asking him to play with her in the backyard. We'll probably sign her up for t-ball. Isaac isn't quite ready yet, maybe next year.





ready to swing, i think she looks so cute holding that bat.

6 comments:

becky said...

This is so stinkin cute!! A future softball player, yay! I have to admit I am past the t-ball phase (I've watched my fair share) but the first time or two around it's pretty cute.

Linda Toolson said...

Loraya has quite a swing and was able to connect with the ball which was really good. She has always been very coordinated. A future player in the making!

Linda Kelly said...

The bat looks as big as she is!! I guess she gets her athletic abilities from both parents. She is doomed to be great at anything!!

Shannon said...

Definitely cute. Her hair is getting so long... and those stylish little jeans are just too adorable. :)

Melanie said...

I love that picture of her holding the bat too. So cute!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Oh my gosh her hair is so long!!