Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just Because.







10 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

OK so your children are darling!!!!!

Unknown said...

is isaac taller than loraya, or is just the way they are standing?
very cute pics. i love the country road and the fence.

McArthur Family said...

So cute!

becky said...

adorable! too bad they get bigger and bigger ...

Kristin Rose said...

So Cute! Issac looks good with the buzz cut.

Shannon said...

So very, very sweet. I love Isaac's hair cut!

Linda Kelly said...

So cute!! Love this outfits and the cute pose. Can't wait to see Jacob and give him hugs!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! They seem like they truly get along so well and that is awesome!! I have tried to call you like three times and now I feel like I am stalking you so, you have to call me so we can get together. I really would love to see you!

Alexis said...

Very cute. Is Isaac taller than Loraya? Love the buzz look too, I so want to do that to Bryson, but I am worried that it won't look so good. Maybe with a little encouragement and a warm summer day I might do it!

Julia Kelly said...

Isaac isn't taller then Loraya, but it is dang close. I think Loraya must be squating a little in the picture. People are always asking me if they are twins.