Saturday, February 7, 2009

Simple Pleasures















10 comments:

Unknown said...

it is the simple pleasures that make life that more enjoyable. i love their "loving" pictures.

Mike and Christy said...

They make all these fancy toys for kids but what they enjoy the most are the simple things.

Linda Toolson said...

Way to get out an enjoy a warm day. The kids look very cute. Is it okay to call Isaac "cute". It is always such a relief to get outside after being indoors for weeks.

The Jensen's said...

Today was great because it was finally WARM!

becky said...

I can't believe it was 62 there! That's awesome you could pull out some spring clothes, at least for one day. at least it was sunny here today, I enjoyed that simple pleasure.

Shannon said...

Such sweet pictures... happiness really is found in the little moments. I can't believe how long Loraya's hair is getting!

dave&abby johnson family said...

I love these pics. Your kids are so dang cute and I too have LOVED the weather! Please don't go away!!

Jaime said...

what wonderful pictures Julia. I bet you are happy for the temp to go up. we thought we were done with snow, but got more today, and will get more tonight. bring on the spring.

Melanie said...

Cute pictures of your kids. I also love this new 60 degree weather. Hopefully it'll keep up so we can have some more fun days at the park. Maybe Amy will be awake for them now.

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Hey, beautiful Julia. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for your family. Is tomorrow the big day? I know it's coming up, and I know that things will be fine. I love you, my friend, and happy Valentine's Day. Also, the young women are so lucky that they get you as a teacher. You represent everything they'll want to be.