Zero motivation. None.
OK, I do feed my kids. If heating up things in the microwave count?
Loraya's hair is always fixed, although it's always interesting to see what it looks like when she steps off of the bus. The dry weather and Loraya's hair aren't good friends.
I do a few loads of laundry a day. But, there are about 6 loads of laundry in my freezing cold basement awaiting to be folded. That laundry fairy must be taking some time off.
I haven't swept my kitchen floor since I've been home from my super duper fun weekend with my mom and sisters. Sure, I pick up the chunks of eggs/big things dropped on the ground, but it is screaming for a good mopping and sweeping. The broom happens to be all the way downstairs (in my freezing basement). That is just way too far to walk.
I've been going to bed the same time as Jacob and still needing a nap in the afternoon. So tired.
Are we on the same page yet?? Do you know what I'm about to say?? I do have an OK excuse for being so lazy......
Yep, I'm pregnant.
18 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so awesome. Keep filling up that minivan! haha
:) Congratulations from a super excited auntie :)
As for the laundry and kitchen floor, they are always going to be there. Grab a stack of your favorite children's books and crawl under a cozy quilt with Loraya and Isaac.
BTW, I have been assured that multi-grain cheerios make a perfectly acceptable dinner...
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking this sure sounded like how I felt when I was prego :-)
When are you due?
Yay!! Congrats...Not for the lack of motivation, but ya know, cause your eggo is prego! Now you have even more reason to come visit me...you need some yummy food to fill up your growing tummy!
Well, I'm just wondering what my excuse is? I have no motivation, oh sure i get up and go to work and come home and go the basics but I feel like i should have a little more pep, maybe when spring gets here :)
I was totally going to agree with you about the zero motivation and the messy kitchen floor, but I don't have a good excuse like you. Congratulations! That is so exciting.
congratulations!
sounds like you are still getting the most important things done. .. and that is all that matters.
yay! another cute kelley kid. i just realized though, this one won't have a friend from the Brown fam born at the same time :(
oh well! glad you had a fun trip with your mom/sisters. it was fun to talk the other day.
Congratulations! I know you wanted this to happen this year, and it has, so congrats on achieving one of your 2009 goals. Isn't that a great feeling?
Hurray! I hope that Jacob agreed to this and it wasn't a surprise to him... jk. I'm so happy. Do you know your due date? We'll have another kid close together, hopefully they will be the same sex. We find out next week. Congrats, I am happy for you. And I TOTALLY know how you are feeling... my floor hasn't been moped in I don't know how long, maybe before I was pregnant.
Way exciting! Congratulations! When are you due?
YAY!! Congratulations!! Hope you're not feeling sick? I thought I had no motivation at the beginning, but now I can't even bring myself to bend over to pick up anything. My boys are my slaves now, although that's not working out too well.... You'll have to give more details soon--due date, etc.
Shut up! And you didn't even say anything at lunch today. Shame on you. Congratulations!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!
Yay! We are so excited for you guys! We just had baby number three, so I definitely understand the laziness factor of pregnancy...growing a baby is hard work!
Congrats on baby #3! You guys make adorable kids. It must be the year for being pregnant.
Good luck with dental school. I know it will be so worth it!
Congrats! Now I must say I'm FEELING the pressure!
When will you tell your readers your due date? we're dying out here.
Post a Comment