Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wisp

We went snow tubing with the Young Women and Young Men last night at Wisp resort in Maryland. It's been since college that I've been tubing and it was so fun! I think the kids really had a great time as well. Definately worth the stress of planning it!


Me with the other YW leaders from the other ward.



6 comments:

Shannon said...

looks like a fun time... it must have been outdoor activity night - we went ice skating. :)

Kristin Rose said...

I have been to the same tubing hill! I went with some of my friends when I was in DH school back there. Oh the memories! Fun times!

Linda Kelly said...

Glad you had a great time flying down the hill on tubes!! I have so many memories of flying down hills and getting airborn!! The kids probably loved it!

Linda Toolson said...

I'm glad you were finally able to get the tubing activity scheduled after having a cancelation last time. You all look very cute.

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots of fun. I hope I can find a way to do a snow activity this year.

Unknown said...

looks fun. and you and all the other leaders and girls look quite stylish in your snow outfits!