Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love my sisters and Mom!!

These pictures are totally random and out of order...



































I first have to give a shout out to my wonderful, thoughtful, amazing husband who took the weekend off of work to be with the kids so I could spend the weekend with my sisters and Mom. And to top it all off it was Valentine's Day weekend. Love him and I'm so lucky to have him be my husband.
In other news, Jacob interviewed yesterday at WVU Dental School. It's hard to tell how the interview went, but we'll know if Jacob is in or out in a few weeks. One piece of good news was they (the tour guide) said the class was only 60% filled at this point. Good news for us. We'll keep you updated on that front.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck to jacob! hope you get some good news.
and glad you made it home safe to your little family. so glad we all were able to get the time away. our husbands are the best!

Linda Toolson said...

We, also, will be hoping for good news about Dental School. It would certainly be an answer to many prayers.

Shannon said...

I was thinking about you guys and the interview all day yesterday. Definitely praying for good news.
Last weekend was so fun - shopping and eating yummy food is always good, but being together was the best. Love you back. :)

Alexis said...

I'm glad that he has the interview out of the way. We hope for good news for you guys.
It looks like you had a great time with your family. So much fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend. I'm glad I have family that can take good pictures for me to enjoy. Good luck to Jacob.

Melanie said...

I hope that you guys will get into school this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

becky said...

It was fun but too fast! I just wish we all lived close so we didn't have to take planes and arrange babysitting, take time off work etc to see each other.

Jaime said...

So who pays for all that shopping? Man my husband would kill me if I did that. Although I'm not a huge shopper, but Target is my weakness. :) Sounds like a wonderful weekend, and a great opportunity to reconnect with one another.

McArthur Family said...

I really hope he gets in! I'm glad you had a great time with your mom and sisters.