Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things that make me smile.

Whenever Isaac farts, (sorry for the potty humor) he says 'Mommy, I just burped in my underwear!"

Jacob reading stories to the kids. He seriously gets into it! The kids love all his voices that he uses while reading. He's very dramatic. :)

Being able to work out at the Rec Center. I'm so happy to have a place to exercise, because there is no way I'm going outside in this weather to do it!!

Eating waffles and eggs for our Sunday dinner.

Going on a date with Jacob. Great food, fabulous company. Nothing compares to alone time with the one you love.

Our ward Chili Cook off. Saturday night was so fun and I just LOVE our ward so much. I'm so happy to be here in Morgantown and be able to get to know these wonderful people!

Isaac saying: " Mommy, I love you forever. You're my favorite Mommy."

Seeing Loraya's smile when I pick her up from the bus stop after school. She always so excited to tell me about her day and always so excited to see her Mommy. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

While its still freezing, snowing and school is canceled today. And I wasn't able to exercise at the church with friends because of the snow; I have much to smile about.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute post! My boys "burp in their underwear" all the time. But at least they now say, "excuse me". :)

Glad to hear that you like it there so much. We are so anxious to leave Tracy and move back to Roseville!

dave&abby johnson family said...

You are a cute mom and you have fabulous, darling children!

Linda Kelly said...

Sid burps in his pants ALL the time!! I found your post very funny and cute. I can just hear Jacob reading stories to the kids. Then I can just hear your kids and their adorable giggles while he does it!! I hope you get a break in the weather soon and can get back to your normal routine.

becky said...

oh good, your still alive. I always look for a new post from you and it was week so I thought something was wrong! haha. Glad you look for things to smile about even when life isn't perfect. We all need to do that everyday.

Unknown said...

thanks for the sharing your smiles. that is needed.

McArthur Family said...

Burped in his underwear! That's hilarious! What a happy post! I just adore you! Hope to see you on Friday!

P.S. Just realized all the !!! sorry.

Shannon said...

What a great list, Julia. Funny kids; reading together; date nights... those things make me smile, too. Going to the treadmill really doesn't make me that excited, but I'm sure smiling when I'm done!

Linda Toolson said...

What a cute list. Kids do say the darndest (is that a word?) things. I love the mommy comments by Isaac. Sorry for the bad weather. It has been cold here but most of the time the sun is out. I just hope we have decent weather when all my daughters come.

Laurel said...

I love these moments of noting what makes me smile. I think that means it's time I do it, myself. So thanks!

And you know, your kids really are something pretty adorable. :)