Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Good News!

Jacob has an interview at WVU Dental School on Feb. 16th!! We are so excited!! We ask for your prayers that Jacob will interview well and that this is the year to get into Dental School.

14 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Whoo hoo!!! We are so thrilled for his interview date to be here. I know he will do well and they will love him!! We will pray that they will see what a great dentist he will make!!

Pamela said...

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYyyy! I have been thinking about you guys alot! I am so glad that he got an interview and he will definitely be in our prayers!

McArthur Family said...

Yeah! I'm so happy! I will totally be praying for you guys!!!

P.S. I sent you an email.

Shannon said...

Julia, that is just the best news ever! I am soooo happy for you and will definitely be praying for you.

p.s. - I gave you an award on my blog! :)

Linda Toolson said...

I'll be on my knees the minute I am finished with this. Oh, I hope this goes well. You deserve some good news.

Unknown said...

that is not good news. . it is great news! we wish you lots of luck and send prayers and blessings your way.

Kristin Rose said...

Way to go! Hope your interview goes good and they see what a great guy you are!

Nic & Kandis said...

That is awesome Jake! You will do great. We will pray for you!

Matt said...

Awesome! No doubts here...you'll nail it! You are in our thoughts. Ready for school? :)

becky said...

Oh my gosh, that is awesome. Maybe this will just be a year of good news for your family, well at least we can hope! Good luck and we will keep him in our prayers.

Jenner said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so happy for you and jacob! i know he will do well! good luck! also, congrats on isaac's potty training. maybe he could come re-teach zac!

Kim Walker said...

Can I tell you how excited I am for you guys!!!???? I just love reading your blog. I wish that I could have gone to the temple trip with the youth. And I am SOOO jealous that Isaac is potty trained. We need to get together soon, since we don't have guests anymore and all is settled down a little bit. Good luck with the Dental school interview!!!
love,
Kim

Alexis said...

We are so excited for Jacob's interview. He will do great in the interview I just hope that this interview brings him better luck then Josh's last 3! We'll keep him in our prayers.

dave&abby johnson family said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so stoked for you guys!!!! Good luck Jacob, we know all will be well and you'll do GREAT!!!!!!!!!