est. 2001
I AM!!! Though I'm probably going to miss out on premiere night to avoid all the girlish "ooohs", "ahhhs", and "yelps" from the seats around me.
i am so excited!!
I thought you were going to say you are excited for us to come to Morgantown!! Gee, I guess I know where we stand compared to a vampire!! Heeheehee
I am, I am!!!
ooh ooh ooh me me me!!!
Sooooo excited! But I am a little worried that we won't be able to see it for awhile... the Wenatchee theaters aren't selling tickets yet, and of course The Ruby won't have it for weeks. What ever will I do?!?
"Who's Excited?" ?? do you even have to ask?
I am and I have not even read the book. Can I go with you? LOL:)
I just made our blog private. Send me an email ryan.jen.kelly@gmail.com so I can send you an invite.
Me! Me! Me! I'm even contemplating the midnight showing with my friends out here!
Absolutely! Ok, where did you find the counter? I was looking for one the other day to put on my blog too! I hope you don't mind if I copy you...
Did you hear that a lot of the opening weekend shows are already sold out?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I AM!!! Though I'm probably going to miss out on premiere night to avoid all the girlish "ooohs", "ahhhs", and "yelps" from the seats around me.
i am so excited!!
I thought you were going to say you are excited for us to come to Morgantown!! Gee, I guess I know where we stand compared to a vampire!! Heeheehee
I am, I am!!!
ooh ooh ooh me me me!!!
Sooooo excited! But I am a little worried that we won't be able to see it for awhile... the Wenatchee theaters aren't selling tickets yet, and of course The Ruby won't have it for weeks. What ever will I do?!?
"Who's Excited?" ?? do you even have to ask?
I am and I have not even read the book. Can I go with you? LOL:)
I just made our blog private. Send me an email ryan.jen.kelly@gmail.com so I can send you an invite.
Me! Me! Me! I'm even contemplating the midnight showing with my friends out here!
Absolutely! Ok, where did you find the counter? I was looking for one the other day to put on my blog too! I hope you don't mind if I copy you...
Did you hear that a lot of the opening weekend shows are already sold out?
Post a Comment