Friday, November 7, 2008

What?

While we were having breakfast Loraya very seriously informed me:

"Mommy, I wish I had a boyfriend like Hayleigh and Sophia at school."

What?? Lets not think of boys for like another 20 years OK Loraya?

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I am sure there are going to be many, many boys willing to grant Loraya's wish! Tell her that her dad is her boyfriend... he can even take her on a date to get ice-cream. :)

Alexis said...

so today i dropped Megan off at a b-day party and one of the moms tells me that Megan was chasing her son yesterday trying to kiss him at school. When I asked her about it she said that she wanted to marry him. I don't know what these kids are thinking, they are 5 (4 for Loraya) but boyfriends already, crazy.

Anonymous said...

This makes me so thankful that I do not have daughters.

Anonymous said...

Just keep her locked up! HAHA, but I wish we could sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! I wish kids would just be kids for a while longer. What happened to Elmo?