Friday, November 21, 2008

Well I....



LOVED IT!!! Can't wait to see the movie again!!

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Jealous! I finished the book in two days! I have free movie tickets and my sister and I are going to go over Thanksgiving break.

Shannon said...

Did you go to a midnight showing?!? We are going this afternoon, hoping it isn't sold out. The Wenatchee theater doesn't do Fandango (grrrr) so we just have to drive an hour and take our chances. Can't wait!

McArthur Family said...

We are going next week! I'm glad to hear you liked it! I need to talk with you. Give me a call when you get a chance. - amber

Shareen said...

I was so surprised to see it got a great review from the male reviewer at the LA Times. He said it made him wish he were a 13 year old girl. Now if only I had someone to babysit my kids...

Jenner said...

glad your show didn't dissappoint. that is pretty hilarious that loraya played with a brown headed boy.

Mark & Shalon said...

really? i wasn't a fan. the acting was just horrible for me. but i still really enjoyed the movie just because i love the story!!

Unknown said...

i still don't know when i am going. glad you enjoyed it. who did you go with?

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh friend, glad you enjoyed it! I love that you went this morning! You are too cute!

Shannon said...

Loved it! :)

Stacie said...

I have to say I was highly disappointed, but glad you liked it. I'll probably blog about it too.:)

Unknown said...

I thought is was great. I wrote a longer comment on shannons blog.

Leslie said...

I enjoyed it too. I wish we didn't have to wait so long for the other 3 movies!!