
Did you say free slurpees? Yes please!

Isaac thought this skelaton was 'too scarey.' Isaac is scared of EVERYTHING to do with halloween. It's actually kinda funny, in a mean sort of way.

Loraya took this picture...not too bad huh?

Loraya took this picture as well.

i had to take this picture to show how long Loraya's hair is getting. I think she's due for a trim.



10 comments:
I love the close-up pic of you and Jacob! And I am so sad that none of my kids want to wear Disney costumes anymore. Loraya and Isaac look adorable.
I LOVE the Dash costume! He looks perfect!!!
How fun!
It looks like you had a fun day at the Zoo. We went to the zoo yesterday also. The pictures are really cute. Halloween is such a fun time. Loraya's hair is beautiful.
the dash costume made me chuckle. it is "totally wicked"!!
Loraya is quite the little photographer. great pics of you and jacob.
You have a budding photographer on your hands. I can't believe that Isaac is scared of Halloween things. He sure didn't get that from his dad!! You guys look like you are having a blast at the zoo.
Aren't zoos the best?!? Free slurpees tho, that fun. I hope it was warm enough for them. I love the pictures that Loraya took!
I have a funny story. One of my patients daughters said her mom took her little boy to a store and they had a scary character outside the store (not a real person) and scary music playing and now her little guy will not even get in the car with her if she is going to any store, he stands outside the car and refuses to get in, haha.
Becky, that sounds just like Isaac!
that is funny isaac is scared of skeleton's, zac LOVes skeletons!
What cute little costumes they have. What a fun zoo.
Post a Comment