Sunday, October 26, 2008

Primary Program

Sorry, it's sideways...

8 comments:

Shareen said...

Too adorable. She's still got that adorable voice. Gorgeous hair. I'm impressed she knew all the lyrics to that one.

Unknown said...

way too cute.
i had to miss our program today. sad. .. Mia was home throwing up.

Linda Kelly said...

Loraya is so impressive with her little lines and lyrics to the songs. She is so cute and I just love hearing her little voice say things. She looks so beautiful with her long hair and so beautiful in her new white knit dress. I am glad it fits her so well!!!

Shannon said...

Oh Julia, that is just the sweetest thing. Tell Loraya I am very impressed with her singing! And her dress is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could send that to Brian, he could love it.We practiced for our program today during primary. That was a long two hours, especially for one of my sunbeams! I love her new dress too, how fun to have something new for the program.

Kristin Rose said...

She is too cute. I am so impressed with her singing. Looks like we may have a future American Idol!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive, Loraya. You look so pretty, and your hair is beautiful. I saw Anya and Camille in the primary program today. They were impressive as well. What adorable granddaughters I have!

Nic & Kandis said...

That is my favorite song to hear our primary sing. I have to hold back tears everytime because they sing it so well and they are so darn cute. However, I was unable to hold back the tears watching Loraya sing it. She is so cute!