Loraya had her first day of PreK today in what is called 'phase in.' Only half the class comes today and half tomorrow and then Monday is the first day with the whole class. She was so excited and I was a little sad. Isaac has asked at least 20 different times 'Where's Loraya?' and it's only 10:30 AM.
As far as Loraya's health goes, we have another doctor's visit next Friday. She may have to do another round of chemo. We're praying and fasting that her protein levels and blood counts look good so she can forgo the chemo treatment.
14 comments:
Congratulations to Loraya on her first day! She looks so cute...I LOVE the shoes! (Of course, with you for a Momma, she has to have great shoes...)
Keep us posted on the doc. We'll be keeping her in our prayers and fast.
I hope she really enjoys herself, and Isaac isn't too lonely! Hope she continues to get better. She sure is a sweetie.
Loraya looking good for the first day of preschool. I know she will love learning all the new things and the social part will be great for her. The tinkerbell back pack is awesome. Quite the styler!! I am sure she will be setting the style trend for the rest of the girls at the school!!! You go girl!!
Doesn't she look adorable. I was going to comment on her snazzy shoes too. I'll be praying for good news for Friday.
She looks adorable on her first official day of preK.
Um, did I miss something? what she diagnosed with cancer? why the chemo? We'll fast for her.
She looks so cute, and she will do awesome with school. And hopefully Isaac will adjust and start to love his time with just Mom.
She looks so cute! Those shoes are SO cute! We too will be fasting for you guys...good luck Friday!
she does look cute but still puffy. i hope her levels get to where they are supposed to be. loves.
Hope you have fun at school, Loraya and get to meet lots of new friends! We love you and hope you get better soon...loves!
Julia, I had no idea about Loraya's health. I just got home Sunday and I am so sorry. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
P.s. She looks adorable for her first day of preK. Did she enjoy it?
We are praying for Loraya every morning and night in our daily prayers. We love you so much and wish the best for Loraya's health. I hope you had a great first day of school!
I'll keep you in my prayers for sure!!! I miss you girl. I know that you are super busy, so just give me a call sometime when you have some time to hang out. Where is she going to PreK at? How fun!~! She looked super cute in her pic.
Julia I love that song Invincible by Muse you added to your playlist. I'd never heard that before. I'm going to go buy it on Itunes now.
School time is soo exciting! I hope she loves it. She looks very cute and stylish as well. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment