Thursday, September 11, 2008

Loraya's Open House

On Wednesday night we visited Loraya's classroom to see where she hangs out all day long. I was able to see pictures of the kids in her class, so now I can put a face with who Loraya is talking about. Loraya also showed us all the different stations and some of her artwork.


Loraya and Miss Sue. Loraya LOVES her teacher, as do I.


School schedule, in case you're wondering what in the world they do all day with 18 4 year olds?


Loraya showing Daddy the book she made.


Story time.


Isaac had fun checking out Loraya's classroom.

5 comments:

Shareen said...

Doesn't she look so grown-up showing off her classroom?

Linda Kelly said...

It is so hard for me to imagine having that many 4 year olds to take care of. Kind of like a HUGE class of Sunbeams. The schedule looks great and that is how you get it done!! The kids do so great when they know what is coming next in the day. Loraya looks like she LOVES it and her teacher looks really nice. Lucky girl!!

Shannon said...

I think if I were trying to teach 18 kids, that 12:30-1:30 time slot would be my favorite... Paul says Loraya is "luuucky!" :)
You can just see how much she likes her teacher in the picture. I am glad she is so happy!

Jaime said...

What a great milestone for her. Glad she is enjoying it.

Nic & Kandis said...

Looks like they keep them pretty busy and entertained. That's great!