Sunday, August 31, 2008

Painting




Jacob has been doing some painting in our kitchen/dining nook, sun room, and family room. We love it. Next will probably be the entry way and the kids rooms.

14 comments:

Courtnie said...

It looks awesome! He did a good job.

When do you find out any news concerning Loraya?

Thanks for the comfort on my dreadful day of "the pits". :)

kelly said...

oh man, we've been painting, too and I'm very sick of it!! Can Jacob come paint Owen's room?? Looks like he did a great job.
Hope everything goes well for Loraya. I was thinking about you guys lots today. Sending our love....

Unknown said...

looks good. i hate painting. be grateful you have a husband that will do it for you!

becky said...

I love the colors! I can hardly wait to start remodeling so we can update and freshen everything up! Of course it will be a while before we are at that point and it will be even longer if we never get started!

Jenner said...

it looks awesome.
thought about your fam all day.loves.

Linda Kelly said...

Looks GREAT!! I always love color on the walls. Good job Jacob. What a guy!! Can't wait to see it in person for Thanksgiving.

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT! Yellow rooms and red rooms are my absolute favorite. Even on the grayest, saddest day, your house feels happy. Congratulations on a finished "to-do" project!

Anonymous said...

It does look very nice. Painting is such a miserable job! I have vowed never to paint again. Julia, give me a call and give up an update on Loraya.

Anonymous said...

It does look very nice. Painting is such a miserable job! I have vowed never to paint again. Julia, give me a call and give up an update on Loraya.

Alexis said...

Nice!! I love the nook, I think that that is my favorite room, it will be great to see it in person, hopefully the paint helps make it feel new again. Great job!

Sarah said...

I am lovin the yellow with the dark woods and leather--so magazine chic!

LaSchelle said...

Jacob did a great job! It looks so professional! Nice choice of colors to accent each other.

My mother-in-law told me she painted her house (when she had young kids) all different shades of light blue to help her kids stay mellow...Funny! It's amazing how colors can affect how we feel.

Any changes with Loraya?

Sister Tara Bowen said...

So beautiful and fun!!!!!

Stacie said...

I love how paint can change a room and take it from bland to beautiful. I think I need to go paint the rest of my walls now.