Only until midnight tomorrow....i can make it! I've reread all the books, been on the Internet reading and watching everything that I can. I thought my obsession was wavering a bit, but it's back in full force. I need to keep my mind and self occupied until I have in a copy of Breaking Dawn in my hand! Oh, the torture!
In case some of you have no idea what I'm talking about...well, we must not be that good of friends. :)
9 comments:
We are counting down here as well. SO relieved our local bookstore decided to do a launch party! I don't think I could have taken it if I had to wait until regular store hours to get my hands on the book! :)
i hear ya! i am still trying to figure out where i am going to go to get the book! i want to go to walmart, because they are the cheapest, but i can't get anyone to let me know if it is available at midnight. .. who wants to wait until the next morning? not me!
Oh i'm so excited for you!!! I really need to read those books!!! I'm so glad you came to lunch last week sorry about the stress, but don't worry we all feel like that sometime or another. Your kids are cute!!
Yay! Although I am for sure not as excited as you are because I'm team jacob and it is pretty clear that my team has lost :-(
Ditto...that's all I have to say!
your so on eastern standard time so you get your book a whole HOUR before me!!!! (stamping my feet!) NOT FAIR!!! hahaha
I checked out the reviews on Amazon before going to buy it this morning, and people seem to HATE it. I'm excited to see what you think of it! I'm holding off buying it for now.
Okay, so I bet you are busy reading away. My whole family is into those books. I am going to have to start reading them soon as I get the time. I am excited. Oh and yeah, I am glad that you are going to join lakeview. We can work out together and eat healthy together. I have done horrible on my trip. I am just going to start when I get back so that I am not stressing out on my break. I will call you when I get back. Have fun in Cali and enjoy the amazing weather. :)
I don't have to worry, I'm still on book two. By the time I get to book four it might be in paperback. I'm slowly being drawn in ...
Post a Comment