Friday, August 1, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little blogging game...saw this on tons of blogs and wanted to play too.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

Fun right? We'll see what happens...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember sitting in sacrament mtg. once when you were visiting David and I when we lived in provo. The tray for the sacrament came by and was empty but a little bit of crumbs. David licked his finger to pick up a piece of "bread". We were trying so hard not to laugh that made it 10 times worse. I know no one else may think this is funny, but I know you will because you were there. Still puts a smile on my face and a little giggle when I think about it.

I have a ton of memories, of course, but thought I would share something funny.

I hear you have a new calling?
WOW is all I have to say.. . . you will be great.

The Jensen's said...

This may be something you and Jacob don't want to remember, but my husband has some heathly bowels...Enough Said

The Terrell Family said...

I remember braving the snowstorm and Park Street to come over and play. We probably overstayed our welcome, but I was scared to go back out =)

Leslie said...

I remember meeting you at church and every week you had on a different pair of super cute shoes!!

Shannon said...

I remember when you came by our house on your way to Senior Prom so that you could meet Joseph. We had just brought him home from SCN that day, and you and your date came by on your way to dinner. You have always been such a sweet auntie, and sister! :)

Shareen said...

Remember our lovely daytrip to Arches? It took twice as long as I thought it was going to take, I had brought very little money so we split some super-small thing for our food for the day, we got there and then it was time to drive back. I really know how to plan a fun outing!