82 unread emails.
Loads of dirty laundry to do.
Painted walls in my kitchen and living room!!
A great tan.
Missing car seats. (Southwest had to loan us car seats so we could drive home. I think our car seats will be arriving sometime tomorrow.)
Being Totally off schedule. (It's 9:30PM and the kids are WIDE awake.)
Only 2 weeks before Breaking Dawn comes out!!! Yippee! :)
Wishing that West Virginia wasn't so far away from my family.
Thinking why can't all my sisters live on the same block as me and play card games every night and have girl talk every afternoon while the little ones nap?
Lots of blogging to catch up on!!
6 comments:
It is really hard to come home after seeing family. I can relate to that for sure. If it helps at all I really have missed you. I am pumped to see you and hang out!!! See you soon!!! :)
Too bad we didn't get to see you guys, but I guess family is more important :) Glad you had fun--I always hate returning from family trips, too. No one to help with the kids anymore!
Sounds like you had a blast!! I always feel the same way after coming home from a trip with my sister-in-laws. Why don't we live closer and play games every night?
Here's to Breaking Dawn coming out!!!
Glad you made it back in one piece! Bummer about the car seats. They better send them out to your place so you don't have to drive back to Pittsburgh. Can't wait to see pictures of the painted walls.
Welcome back! Coming home is so hard...I wish life could be one big vacation, playing cards every night and visiting family. Although I hear that is what retirement is like...one big vacation!
Reality just isn't as fun as vacation, is it? And life really would be great if we could all live next door to each other. Well, at least we can be virtual neighbors...thank goodness for blogging! :)
Post a Comment