Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Taking a breather.

I'll be taking a break from blogging for a while to enjoy time with family in the great state of Utah. When talking to my sister Kristie yesterday, she asked me what I wanted to do while I was visiting. I soon realised that almost everything I wanted to do centered around eating. (Cafe Rio salad, The Art City Trolley, Raspberry shakes at Bear Lake, and so on and so on.) I need to rethink my plans or else weight watchers will be out the window. :)

I also needed to take a break from packing. Why is packing so stressful? It's not like I'm going to a third world country and won't be able to buy a toothbrush or whatever if I forget. Traveling with 2 toddlers by myself will be super fun. Send happy plane riding vibes my way.

Can't wait to see family and friends!! See you in a few weeks.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Packing is stressful....I am trying to pack up the whole house this week, and it is making me crankenstiener. And I agree about the food thing; ever since I arrived in Seattle, all I can think about is the restaurants I want to revisit! And Utah? Raspberry milkshake, here I come! See you soon... :)

Travis and Rachel said...

I would love to see you guys when you come out! I know it always gets crazy when visiting. So just let me know. I am pretty new to this bloging stuff, Travis does it(I will learn), but you can email me through our Profile contact information. Hope to hear from you soon. Rachel

Jenner said...

mmmm cafe rio. have a ton of fun in utah. give lyns a hug for me. super cute video of her singing on the last post. she looks a lot older, so does isaac.

Alexis said...

I am so ready for a vacation too. I hope that you have fun, and i will be sending all the happy vibes your way, just make sure you recharge your DVD between flights of you can. Good luck, have a BLAST, and can't wait to see all the pictures when you get back.

Erika said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm Cafe Rio!!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Have so much fun!!

nicole said...

i'll miss you in the blogging world...but have such a great time in utah. sounds like you already have a lot of great plans in the works! can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenner said...

when are you going to be done with your trip dang it! i am missing you.