Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Before I forget.

Totally random...here we go.

We were having dinner with Kandis and Nic and Loraya proceeds to tell them that I have a baby growing in my tummy??! I have no idea, unless Loraya knows something that i don't know.

While we were flying on the air plane: "Mommy, are we in Space?"

It was time to put your "tray tables and seats in their full and upright position" on the plane; Loraya starts throwing a fit about putting away her coloring stuff. I then tell her that if we don't put away her coloring stuff and the tray table that we will get in trouble and the Pilot will get mad. Loraya thinks and then says : "Will the Pilot put us in time out?"

Isaac telling most everyone in my family while eating dinner: "Mommy has a big bum and I have a little bum." hahaha. Sooooo funny Isaac. Way to state the obvious.

We were waiting to board the airplane in Chicago and Loraya starts busting out random songs. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Row Row Row You Boat, I am a Pizza. You get the idea. The man next to her was listening and asked her what other songs she could sing. Loraya then starts singing "I love to see the Temple," to a small audience. Thank you Loraya for making me be a better missionary. :)

Picture this:
Loraya, Isaac and Myself in the very small airplane bathroom. Lets say it was interesting.

7 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall in that bathroom. There is barely enough room for l adult let alone 1 adult and 2 toddlers!! You are a brave women Julia.

The Terrell Family said...

Glad to have you back! I hear you on travelling with kids. Always an adventure!

Your story about Isaac and your bum made me think of Elena. She likes to play that game and compares all of our body parts. Mine are big and hers are small. Except the mouth. Apparently even she'll admit she has a big mouth.

Erika said...

What cuties. I can't wait for Scotty to start talking. I just love hearing stories about what kids say.

I can't imagine that bathroom scene... I tried Scotty & me in a port-a-potty once and that was a disaster enough...I can't fathom 2 kids in an airplane stall...

Julia Kelly said...

haha, i could have done an entire post about the whole bathroom situation. I still laugh out loud thinking about it.

Erika...at Girls Camp did you ever play 'how many people you can fit into the port-a-potty' game?? It was kinda like that. But less smelly. :)

Stacie said...

Welcome Back! I think my favorite part of being a mom is those funny and somewhat awkward kid moments. They always give you a good laugh.:)

And yeah to Breaking Dawn!!! I can hardly wait I'm almost done with reading the series through a second time. I'm in Edward and Bella land right now and it's a happy place to be.

Ste W Art said...

glad you are back. sounds like you had a great time.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the smiles...I miss your kids!