June is such a busy month for your family with two birthdays and an anniversary!! Congrats on seven years and have fun celebrating in that hot red minivan!
So Congrats to you!! How awesome is that. Does it not seem like you have been with him forever and at the same time it feels like just yesterday that you got married. I hope you two get to do something special for your special day. TTYL. :)
Congrats on 7 years guys! You have such a beautiful family and I have always thought you could just see how much you two love each other, like it just comes out of you and you can't help it!
11 comments:
i remember like it was yesterday! you are great together. can't wait to see you soon. love you both and have fun.
June is such a busy month for your family with two birthdays and an anniversary!! Congrats on seven years and have fun celebrating in that hot red minivan!
I can't believe you've been married for seven years. I swear you're 21. haha. Congratulations...have some better than sex cake for me :)
Love you both. I'm so glad you are happy. Have a great day.
So Congrats to you!! How awesome is that. Does it not seem like you have been with him forever and at the same time it feels like just yesterday that you got married. I hope you two get to do something special for your special day. TTYL. :)
Happy Anniversary, Jacob and Julia! Happy Forever After! :)
Happy Anniversary. I hope you guys get to do something fun for your big day.
I love what Shannon said "Happily Ever After". So cute!
YEAH!! Congrats! Happy Anniversary! LOVE the PICTURE!!
Happy Anniversary! I want to see more pictures!!
Congrats on 7 years guys! You have such a beautiful family and I have always thought you could just see how much you two love each other, like it just comes out of you and you can't help it!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment