
Happy 30th Birthday love.
Here in no particular order are 30 reasons why I love Jacob.
1. You make me laugh.
2. You're smile.
3. You have a great sense of style.
4. You tell me you love me several times a day.
5. You always kiss me goodnight.
6. You're easy going.
7. You play with the kids.
8. You take me out to eat when I don't feel like cooking.
9. You work hard so I can stay home with the kids.
10. When you laugh so hard that you cry.
11. You like to go shopping.
12. You share the remote with me.
13. When you dance.
14. You're testimony of the gospel.
15. You're sensitive to my feelings and needs.
16. You clean the bathrooms.
17. You don't say anything when the clean laundry doesn't get put away.
18. You still think I'm beautiful even though I've put on a few pounds.
19. You're hugs and kisses.
20. You're a genuine nice guy.
21. You get a long with everybody.
22. You gave me two beautiful children.
23. You're handsome and sexy.
24. When you run your fingers through my hair.
25. You say Thank you.
26. You make me want to be a better person.
27. You're obsession with all things sports.
28. You're competitiveness.
29. You change poopy diapers.
30. You love me.
Show Jacob some birthday love.
18 comments:
Happy 30th Birthday, Jacob! I have to add a couple of things to Julia's list...I appreciate you because you are a great Uncle, you are easy to talk to and you make Julia super happy. We love you! :)
happy birthday jacob! i appreciate you because you helped me get hooked up with Tye!
Hope you had a fun birthday and got some good "stuff". I didn't think it was too rough turning 30, but 40 hmmm. It will be fun to see all of you soon.
Happy Birthday Bro! Welcome to the 30's. Don't worry about the number... we can still act as if we never grew up (once in a while!).
Big Jake!! I still remeber your little serious face sitting in your carrier!! You were a fun one to raise!! Thanks for the two beautiful grandkids and the wonderful daughter-in-law that you picked!! We love you and hope you have a wonderful 30th birthday on Monday. XOXOXO
have a great birthday, jacob. we love that you are so laid back and make any situation ok. As Julia's sister, I also love seeing how you care for her and your love is evident. so glad you are a part of our family. just wish you were a little closer so we could get together more! see you soon, though!
He cleans the bathroom! Keep him!!!
Happy Birthday, Jacob.
(tell Julia she should be team Jacob :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!! We should get together and celebrate!!
Happy Birthday Brother! I hope you have a fantastic day! I miss having you guys close. I can't believe you are the big 30! Hard to believe that time is flying bye. It feels like yesterday you were still picking on me as a kid--Oh wait you still do pick on me. Somethings we never grow out of, but we love each other for them anyways!!
Happy 30th Jacob! I turn 30 this year too! Hope you have a great day! Love the Hoach's
Happy Birthday Jacob!
Hey Jacob, I hope you had a great birthday yesterday! The big 30...wow! Happy Birthday bro! Love you!
Happy 30th Birthday Jacob. I don't know you, but I'm glad that you clean the bathrooms too. That is one job that most women hate. Hope your birthday was terrific.
Happy 30!!! I hope that it was great! Josh tried calling, but your cell phone wasn't working. So we hope that it was great!
Feliz CumpleaƱos y Zorionak!
Alexis...we no longer have our cell phones. Only our house phone.
Sorry for the late birthday wishes, but Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one. (Matt never keeps me in the loop with these things, no excuse though I should be better about it too).
Happy Birthday Jacob Dean. I love the way you kiss! :-) Welcome to the 30+ club. You're my best friend and I wish you and you're family the best. I wouldn't object to you moving back to the west coast (I'm just throwing it out there)
Post a Comment