Your kids are so cute! you are a fun mom. I just got off the phone with Liz and I hear we are playing tomorrow!! Finally....... we are excited to hang out with you guys!
crazy, you are getting all the weather that was suppose to hit us i guess. I wish we could get some rain so that I dont have to water our grass, it is starting to look a little brown.
5 comments:
They are so cute!!
Your kids are so cute! you are a fun mom. I just got off the phone with Liz and I hear we are playing tomorrow!! Finally....... we are excited to hang out with you guys!
Cute pics. I love that you are making the most of the situation! :)
crazy, you are getting all the weather that was suppose to hit us i guess. I wish we could get some rain so that I dont have to water our grass, it is starting to look a little brown.
I used to do that in Oregon when I was little. You have to make the best of the day no matter what the weather!!
Post a Comment