Saturday, May 3, 2008

Loves her new bike


Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com


Loraya picked out this new bike for her birthday and LOVES it. It's the first thing she wants to do when she wakes up in the morning. All day long she is asking me if she can go outside and ride her bike. I'm glad that she enjoys being outside and enjoys being active. But now Isaac feels a little left out and we might have to buy him a little bike as well so they can be bike riding friends.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Shannon said...

So sweet! You can just see how proud she is by the look on her face. Thank goodness playing-outside weather has finally arrived!

The Kelly Family said...

Brinley picked out a bike for her birthday, too. She isn't quite as good at riding it yet as Loraya, but she loves it! I love any excuse to take my kids outside and enjoy the warm weather. Happy Birthday Loraya!

Tiffani said...

I remember getting a bike because I thought that I owned the world because I could go "anywhere" on it. She looks so confident, she is becoming a little lady.

Kristin Rose said...

She liked riding the bike at grandmas house so that is great that she now has her own bike. Yeah you will have to get Issac one so they can play together. It is such great exercise for them and entertainment!

Unknown said...

I just had to laugh at Isaac running along side while Loraya is enjoying her bike ride. I agree that you will have to take pitty on the poor guy! She looks great.

Mike and Christy said...

How fun for her. She is so good at riding a bike already. Soon the training wheels will be coming off. Where is her helmet though? hahaha

Alexis said...

Megan love riding her bike too. It's so much fun for her, and good exercise. I love it when it warms up and you can go outside.

Linda Kelly said...

What a darling bike!! A good choice for your little princess! It was fun to see Isaac try and keep up and get kind of tired of running. He will be next with a big wheel or bike!! Then you will be the one running just to keep up with them.

Jaime said...

She looks so happy! Love that Isaac says "icky mouse" still, so cute.

colin and brooke thompson said...

Hey .. Jacob, this is Brooke. wanted to let you know that
I'm trying to get a memory book put together for Chris' 30th and I want all of our new and longer time friends to have messages to him in there. Would you do me a huge favor and email me a message for the book. It doesn't have to be super creative or anything, just a hey what's up or any funny memory together.
I'm putting a Sunday deadline on it so I will have time to get the book put together. Thanks a million. My email is

cbnthomps@yahoo.com
Don't send it to our gmail address because he checks that one.

Oh, If there are some pictures you would like me to put in it, send those with your message. It can either be a picture with Chris or an updated picture of you with family and friends he knows. Thanks. Feel free to send this message on to anyone else that might want to participate... Like mission buddies you both knew. I don't have any of their contact info. thanks again
Can't wait to read what your message -Brooke

Anonymous said...

Loraya does look very cute. I'm glad you have some nicer weather so you can get out. It was great while I was in E. Washington, but coming home to Seattle, unfortunately, there is nothing but cool weather and clouds. Oh well, I keep saying I am not going to complaint but the weather.