Huh. I'm not able to access ashby family to see the other article, but it would sure be great if it WAS true. If Alma the younger and Saul can change, why not Snoop Dogg?
I would sure like to know if this is really true. He sure doesn't seem the type, but I believe in miracles & that people can truly change. Time will tell.
Totally fake. If you scroll down to the VERY bottom of the article, below the ads even, there is fine print that says "You've just beel April Fooled" or something to that degree. Still freaking hilarious though!
Those sites are totally fake. In fact, Ryan thinks they might even have spyware in them when you click on the link, so you might want to clean up your computer afterward. Those aren't real cnn or ksl sites. Plus, could you imagine, what would snoop dog have left to sing about if he changed his ways?!
7 comments:
I just found another article about it...check this out!
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2998638
Yes it is totally FAKE! See my friend Cristin's blog.
Huh. I'm not able to access ashby family to see the other article, but it would sure be great if it WAS true. If Alma the younger and Saul can change, why not Snoop Dogg?
I would sure like to know if this is really true. He sure doesn't seem the type, but I believe in miracles & that people can truly change. Time will tell.
Totally fake. If you scroll down to the VERY bottom of the article, below the ads even, there is fine print that says "You've just beel April Fooled" or something to that degree. Still freaking hilarious though!
Those sites are totally fake. In fact, Ryan thinks they might even have spyware in them when you click on the link, so you might want to clean up your computer afterward. Those aren't real cnn or ksl sites. Plus, could you imagine, what would snoop dog have left to sing about if he changed his ways?!
yeah totally fake...but can you imagine if it was true??
Post a Comment