I was at a playplace with the kids and Loraya had to go potty. In the bathroom another young mother asked me when I was due!! I was like um...nope not pregnant...just fat! :(
Granted i was wearing a lose fitting tunic, but come on! Talk about depressing!!
11 comments:
This lady obviously wasn't up to date in fashion because those loose fitting, could work as maternity shirts are in style. You look great!
OMG...that is totally a Brian Regan joke. "So when's that BABY due! BABY! What baby? At the zoo the pandas. I heard they were trying to have a baby." I can't believe someone would think that about you. She must have been blind.
Oh and I did get the card with all the goodies. Thanks a lot. It will make for a great date night.
You even look close to being pregnant. I don't think so! Like Mike side she must have been blind!
Okay, you look terrific. I have always thought you worry about your weight way too much, and that you have always looked great. So quit stressing about what the scale says & be happy with how you feel about yourself. That is all that matters. You are beautiful!
And that lady is an idiot. Remind yourself of that. Some people just don't think before they speak.
I saw you on Wednesday (you were wearing awesome jeans, looked babelicious, as usual) so I'm the authority on whether or not you look pregnant. You do not! Maybe the lady just saw your happy Mormon glow and confused that glow with the pregnant glow? I think that's what it was.
And, as a side note, let me just say that the beautiful pregnant glow does not occur until probably the second semester. I have never looked more green and sickly than I do now, and I look forward to emerging into a beautiful butterfly in about a month:).
julia, you are beautiful! that lady must have been on something!
that panda joke is pretty funny, though.
I got asked the SAME THING!!! I was wearing an empire waist tunic and some lady at church said, "oh, look how cute you are! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant!" I COULD HAVE DIED!!! My husband got a good laugh out of it! Needless to say, it was an awkward moment...no way do you need to lose weight!
No one would ever call me pregnant with one of those darling shirts on because I look to old to be pregnant!! Just laugh it off and realize that women has no fashion sense. Nominate her for what not to wear!! And of course what not to say!!
OUCH. I just saw you last week, and no way do you look pregnant! I echo all of the above comments. Julia, you are beautiful - inside and out! Love you
That lady was obviously smoking something.
BTW, thank goodness those shirts are 'in' right now because they are the only shirts I fit into right now.
Love them!
Post a Comment