They luke absolutely adorable! Elizabeth has the same dress as Loraya! Loraya is getting so grown up, it is crazy. Love her hair. . did you do curlers or hot rollers?
How beautiful they both look. Lorayas hair is getting so long and Isaac looks like a little man!! The blue dress brings out Loraya's eyes. Love, love, love the sweater on Isaac. Such a stud! Happy early easter to you all.
kristie- they are curlers. i don't have her sleep in them. since we have church at 1, i just put them in first thing in the morning. not every week, just once and a while when i have the time in the morning.
SOOOO CUTE!! I love Loraya's hair in the pics. She looks adorable. Isaac looks so cute in the sweater vest. Your mom knows how to pick out a cute outfit.
Adorable! Josh put Megan in her new white Easter dress last week that she got from her Grandma, and she got into my lip gloss and got it all over the sleave, it didnt come out on the first wash, so hopefully the next. But I love their outfits!
SO CUTE! I totally tricked my mom into buying Isabel's Easter dress this year... If only I could do to her hair what you've done for Loraya. So pretty!
19 comments:
They luke absolutely adorable! Elizabeth has the same dress as Loraya! Loraya is getting so grown up, it is crazy. Love her hair. . did you do curlers or hot rollers?
SUCH cute outfits and kids!!! I love Isaac's little vest, too cute!
How beautiful they both look. Lorayas hair is getting so long and Isaac looks like a little man!! The blue dress brings out Loraya's eyes. Love, love, love the sweater on Isaac. Such a stud!
Happy early easter to you all.
They both look so cute!! I love Loraya's hair and Isaac looks like such a little stud in his argyle sweater. ADORABLE!!
kristie- they are curlers. i don't have her sleep in them. since we have church at 1, i just put them in first thing in the morning. not every week, just once and a while when i have the time in the morning.
Loraya's hair looks so cute. Come visit!
SOOOO CUTE!! I love Loraya's hair in the pics. She looks adorable. Isaac looks so cute in the sweater vest. Your mom knows how to pick out a cute outfit.
Adorable! Josh put Megan in her new white Easter dress last week that she got from her Grandma, and she got into my lip gloss and got it all over the sleave, it didnt come out on the first wash, so hopefully the next. But I love their outfits!
They look so cute. I love their outfits. I love the colors in Isaac's vest, very trendy.
Way too cute! I sure miss you guys!
SO CUTE! I totally tricked my mom into buying Isabel's Easter dress this year... If only I could do to her hair what you've done for Loraya. So pretty!
ditto on all of the compliments from the previous comments...these pictures are absolutely perfect!
What beautiful children! I'm loving the blue, too!
Not much I could add except that I agree with everyone. The both look perfect. How about printing up a few of those picturs for me?
Sorry, that last comment was mine.
Mom in Seattle
Wow! So adorable!!! I love new Easter outfits.
So freaking cute!
very cute. i really like the stripe sweater on isaac. so good to talk to you today!
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I love the conversations that Loraya has with you- darling!!
Post a Comment