est. 2001
Cute kid comments you posted! Your children are adorable! Both my boys were HUGE Thomas the tank engine fans for a long time, but sadly they seem to be moving on. I will miss Thomas!
So, are you going to give her a new brother? :-)
Loraya is so funny!
haha very funny erika! not at this point and time :)
She comes up with the cutest stuff!! Wish we were closer to hear it in person.
What a funny girl. She has a lot of character. Maybe she'll be an actress!
:-)I'm excited for Scotty to start talking- -I love reading posts about the funny things kids say!
Funny girl.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute kid comments you posted! Your children are adorable! Both my boys were HUGE Thomas the tank engine fans for a long time, but sadly they seem to be moving on. I will miss Thomas!
So, are you going to give her a new brother? :-)
Loraya is so funny!
haha very funny erika! not at this point and time :)
She comes up with the cutest stuff!! Wish we were closer to hear it in person.
What a funny girl. She has a lot of character. Maybe she'll be an actress!
:-)
I'm excited for Scotty to start talking- -I love reading posts about the funny things kids say!
Funny girl.
Post a Comment