Isaac has known all his letters for a while, but I thought I better get it on video. Isaac is always telling you the different letters on street signs, clothes, where ever. Loraya is in the background singing the ABCs. :) Sorry not the greatest video, but you get the point.
7 comments:
pretty impressive. some kids don't know their letter that well going into kindergarten. so he is way ahead of schedule! very smart.
He is doing so well. He even knows the sounds the letters make. You could really teach him to phonetic sound out easy words soon. What a smart boy!! Loraya sounds like she is talking so clear now too!!
My kids love that toy too!
Wow I'm impressed! What a little smartie pants!
That was fun to hear. He is quite the little man!
Aren't those so great?! It is so nice to have helps with teaching kids letters.
I couldn't help noticing your stove... Don't you love it.... cleaning is so much easier. I'm such a mess with cooking. Maybe one day we'll have one of those. Love your place, it's cute!
Very impressive! It's true there are a lot of Kindergartner's that stll don't know their letters. I work with them in Brayden's class, and I was very surprised. Way to go Isaac!!!
Post a Comment