It was a treat to have my brother and his family visit this afternoon. They are on a little east coast tour, and did a detour to West Virginia to hang out for a while. It was relaxing to talk and catch up with them. Loraya and Isaac loved having their cousins to play with. We went and got some ice cream at Cold Stone after Jacob got home from work. The Toolson family is off to New York next. Just a side note, Jacob asked Paul what his favorite thing that they've done so far was....Paul replied "the moving floor in the Chicago Airport." :)
A little Foosball action.
Loraya loved playing with Joe, in fact all the girl cousins love Joe.
Isaac and Paul.
Everyone minus Jacob standing in the rain.
8 comments:
I love it when family comes to visit!!
Julia, will you e-mail me those pics so that I can print them? Thank you for letting us hang out with you! (And I think the moving floor was replaced by the wall size tv in the restaurant we ate at last night...haha)
What fun to have visitors! I'm glad that you guys had a good time. Sounded short, but it's at least a break from the normal routine.
glad they were able to come visit. i didn't know you had a foosball table!
Having family visit is the best! It was fun to see what your brother looks like these days, I haven't seen him in a long time.
Hooray for family visits! Looks like you had a blast and hopefully some day we can come visit too!:)
I am so glad you got to visit with more family. The foosball table looks like lots of fun. Glad you got a killer deal off of CL. You all look like you are having a wonderful time.
So fun to have visitors isn't it? Cold stone, yummy!
Post a Comment