est. 2001
Every cloud has a silver lining...hope she feels better soon!
at least i am not the only one who lets their kids still have a paci! I tried to wean him but it didn't work!
You should no better coming from a dental family that a paci is not good for the dentition. Just the dental hygienist speaking. I am not a mother yet so I can't comment from a mother's point of view:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Every cloud has a silver lining...hope she feels better soon!
at least i am not the only one who lets their kids still have a paci! I tried to wean him but it didn't work!
You should no better coming from a dental family that a paci is not good for the dentition. Just the dental hygienist speaking. I am not a mother yet so I can't comment from a mother's point of view:)
Post a Comment