Monday, February 11, 2008

a long few weeks with out internet...

Jacob and I have been going crazy with out the internet. He can't check how the Kings are doing, and I can't check my emails and blogs. Thank goodness the cable/internet guy comes tomorrow! We've felt so out of the loop of things.

Highlights from the past few weeks:
1. Getting all our "stuff" from our old place to our new place.
2. Loving my dishwasher. (didn't have a dishwasher in our old place)
3. Enjoying LOTS of reading since we don't have cable or internet.
4. organizing and unpacking all our things.

Lowlights from the past few weeks:
1. Isaac won't sleep in his bed, up at least 5-7 times a night.
2. Loraya getting broncitis (spelling? no idea).
3. Isaac now has a fever and is sick.
4. I'm tired....is it spring yet??

7 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. I am looking forward to lots of pictures of your new place! Sorry to hear the kids are sick. That makes moving that much harder.

Shannon said...

I am so glad you are back on your blog...I have missed you! :) And I am SO sorry about the sick kids and Isaac not sleeping. I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse, but a day will actually come when you will miss this stage...having said that, I will still pray HARD that Isaac will decide that he LOVES his bed!

Leslie said...

Hope your family feels better soon. Enjoy your new home!

Jaime said...

sorry to hear the kids are sick. I'm just getting over bronchitis, it's a long recovery. Sounds like things are going well, other than the internet situation, that's the worst part about moving. Good luck with unpacking, can't wait to see pictures of your cute house. :)

Unknown said...

Glad you are back. Hope you can start getting sleep soon. No fun!

Erika said...

I was so excited to see new blog posts! Yay!
So happy for you, exciting times these are. :-)
Hope the kids get better soon.

Stacie said...

Looking forward to some pics. Good luck with sick kiddos. I was dealing with that only 2 weeks ago and now I have to deal with a sick hubby.