est. 2001
What a handsome boy! I always thought my boys looked older when they got haircuts at Isaac's age. He has the sweetest profile...
He looks so handsome! Did he do okay during the haircut? Jonathan SCREAMED during his first haircut when she turned the clippers on. It was fun...
So cute! We have already given Jacob haircuts to avoid the weird back of the head fuzz. Chris started cutting Jacob's hair at 4 months! He actually just laughs, I guess even his head is ticklish!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a handsome boy! I always thought my boys looked older when they got haircuts at Isaac's age. He has the sweetest profile...
He looks so handsome! Did he do okay during the haircut? Jonathan SCREAMED during his first haircut when she turned the clippers on. It was fun...
So cute! We have already given Jacob haircuts to avoid the weird back of the head fuzz. Chris started cutting Jacob's hair at 4 months! He actually just laughs, I guess even his head is ticklish!
Post a Comment