Sunday, January 6, 2008
Primary Girl
Today was Loraya's first day as a Sunbeam in Primary. We talked all week about how much fun Primary will be and that she won't be in Nursery anymore with Isaac. We talked about all the boys in her class and her new teacher. I went and sneaked a little peak at her during singing time and she seemed to be doing well. When I asked her what she learned in Primary she told me "that i am a child of god." Very sweet. She is the only girl with 3 boys, just like me when i was in primary. (except there were like 10 boys and then little me.) We'll see how Isaac does with out Loraya in Nursery with him. Today Isaac hung out with mom and dad because he's been sick. No picture but, she looked cute in her sunday dress, pony tails and ribbons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You know the Primary theme for the year is "I am a child of God", so she was taught well today!
Wow, can you believe you have a child that is primary age?! Man you're old! ;) That is a strange feeling I am sure.
It's make you feel old to know the kids are growing up and becoming independent. Congrats.
I was thinking of Loraya all day today because she would be a little sunbeam. She is all grown up now!! I bet she will love going to Primary and will do great. She can hold her own with the boys since she has a brother in the house!
too bad she can't be in kennedi's sunmbeam class. we got to have zac with us yesterday too bc he was sick. maybe that is why isaac was up so much the other night, or maybe he is getting his 2 year old molars?
I'll bet Loraya will love primary. I'd say she learned a lot for her first day. It is something we all need to remember each and every day. I think we would all act a little better
How cute! What a huge milestone too.
Sorry, I accidently deleted my own comment! Anyway, I bet she was sooo cute - sunbeams are so much fun! In answer to your question, super long story short, I was diagnosed with Leukemia while 5 months pregnant with Jonathan, did chemo while pregnant, delivered Jonathan 8 weeks early, had a bone marrow transplant, then two years later, when Jonathan was 2 I relapsed and started all over again, but 9 years, and two bone marrow transplants later, we are healthy and happy!
oh don't you just love those sunBEAMS!? I teach Sunbeams in my ward... we have 14 kids this new year, last year we had about 22! So 3 or 4 would be VERY nice, and yes she was listening bc the title was "I am a child of God"!
yea for sunbeams! TJ got promoted to the middle nursery class. We have three now.
Post a Comment