Friday, January 4, 2008

Night Time Visitor

I love Isaac, I love him with all my heart. But, not so much at 1 AM, and not at 1:20 AM, and not at 2:10 AM, and not at 2:45 AM, and not at 3:30 AM and REALLY not at 4 AM. I'm sleepy today. I think it was around 5 in the morning that Isaac finally went back to sleep. He was just up...thinking that it's normal to be up in the middle of the night. He was ready to play....at 2 in the morning. As I like to say..."this too shall pass...."

7 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

There is nothing worse than interupted sleep!! It makes me so tired the next day. You need to take a nap when Jacob gets home from work!!

Alexis said...

sounds like my night last night, I just ended up sleeping on Bryson's floor for 4 hours with him, then when he woke up again I gave him a bottle in his crib and went back to bed. I'm very tired today too.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am officially depressed because what you are telling me is that no matter what age they are they will ALWAYS leave you sleep deprived?! No fun. I finished the series and was disapointed by the ending but I enjoyed the read, I really couldn't put the books down. Thanks for the recommendation. Now I've got to catch some ZZzzzz's.

Shannon said...

Julia, I am so sorry....no fun! If you made him a cozy nest on the couch with a pillow, blanket, flashlight and some favorite books, do you think he would curl up and "read"? I know you would rather have him stay in his bed...but desperate times call for desperate measures! I hope last night was better...

Shareen said...

I always say I can be a patient mom until 8pm, after that, bets are off.

Leslie said...

Time to put a lock on his door and leave a sippy cup of water in the room! No Sleep SUCKS!! I am in the same boat with my newborn.

Jenner said...

hey lady. i hope it goes better tonight. and I am VERY proud of your $2 nike sweatshirts a few posts back. nice...i hope you got good stuff from the target christmas clearance too!