It looks really nice! I am so happy for you guys, we look forward to the next time we come out. I hope that you guys get plenty of help to move all your stuff, you gotta love the church!
Wow! I'm jealous! I love your floors, cabinets and stainless steel appliances. You guys are going to have so much fun setting up YOUR new place. I hope we can make a trip out there to come and see it. Enjoy!
I'm really excited for you guys!! It feels so good to truely have a place of your own. I'm glad I have that whole moving thing behind us, but you guys are pros by now--it'll be a piece of cake! congrats!
I am so happy for you. i hope all the moving goes well. if i was there i would love to watch your kids or bring you beach house or unload your dishes in your new beautiful cupboards! its so great, and what a great view!
Your place is beautiful! Have you met your neighbors yet? I'm sure you'll have a great ward... Moving is so exciting... so many new opportunities and blessings all mixed into one!
13 comments:
It looks really nice! I am so happy for you guys, we look forward to the next time we come out. I hope that you guys get plenty of help to move all your stuff, you gotta love the church!
Wow, it is so beautiful. I can hardly wait to come and visit!! We are thrilled for all of you!!
Your townhouse looks nice! And it looks pretty big, too. Good luck moving and enjoy your new place :)
Wow! I'm jealous! I love your floors, cabinets and stainless steel appliances. You guys are going to have so much fun setting up YOUR new place. I hope we can make a trip out there to come and see it. Enjoy!
I'm really excited for you guys!! It feels so good to truely have a place of your own. I'm glad I have that whole moving thing behind us, but you guys are pros by now--it'll be a piece of cake! congrats!
It looks gorgeous. I bet you guys can't wait until this weekend when you move in. How fantastic!
Congratulations! Your place is beautiful!
I am so happy for you. i hope all the moving goes well. if i was there i would love to watch your kids or bring you beach house or unload your dishes in your new beautiful cupboards! its so great, and what a great view!
Your place is beautiful! Have you met your neighbors yet? I'm sure you'll have a great ward... Moving is so exciting... so many new opportunities and blessings all mixed into one!
P.S. I tagged you on my blog!
How exciting!! It's beautiful. Good luck moving.
Exciting for you! Good luck with everything. .. I have never moved into a brand new house. That would be something. Enjoy!
Good luck with the move! The place looks way nice and it will look even better with your style added to it!
I am so excited for you guys to have your own place. It looks so nice! Have fun adding personal touches and making a house a home.
Post a Comment