We had lots of fun celebrating Isaac's Birthday. Valley Worlds of Fun had tons of stuff for the kids and for the adults to do. Bowling, rides, arcade games, putt putt golf, bounce house and laser tag. We ended up getting a membership for our family so we can go whenever and however many times we want this coming year.

Bowling with Grandpa. Grandpa would put the bowling ball on this ramp thingey and then Loraya would push it off and knock down the pins. She would jump up and down whether it was a strike or she only hit one pin.

Tea cups....I thought I was going to be sick after this ride.

Isaac was pretty good at hop scotch. (sorry tilt head side ways to view)

I really, really thought I was going to be sick after this ride. I was laughing so hard my face hurt during this ride.

Isaac and Snoopy.
Dad and his tickets.
This game was pretty fun. I actually picked the 100 ticket case! But, I accepted the banker's offer of 53 tickets....bummer!
2 comments:
How fun to have your parents there to visit. It must be nice... Glad you are getting some family time, especially at this time of year. :)
It looks like you guys did a lot of fun things...I know your folks were sad to leave!
Post a Comment