The kids love going on the PRT. Loraya calls it a roller coaster. Isaac calls it a choo-choo. It's a great way to see the WVU campus since it's so huge and spread out.
Hi Julia - You've posted lots of cute photos of the kids lately. You're the photo-taking queen! My kids love public transportation too. Whenever we see ladies schlepping their kids and bags of groceries onto a bus, my kids will say, "why do we have to drive a car? Why can't we drive the bus!" What nuts. I should make us take the bus for a week everywhere and see if they develop an appreciation for our car.
you always seem to be doing something much more interesting than me. Looks like you are having a fun time. As I always say, wish we could experience more things together! Shareen, when are you going to start your own blog?
My kids love public transportation, too. When we lived in Seattle, I didn't have a car during the day, and we rode the bus or the monorail everywhere. Sometimes I think it's easier to take public trans. because you don't have to take the time to strap them in their carseats.
3 comments:
Hi Julia - You've posted lots of cute photos of the kids lately. You're the photo-taking queen! My kids love public transportation too. Whenever we see ladies schlepping their kids and bags of groceries onto a bus, my kids will say, "why do we have to drive a car? Why can't we drive the bus!" What nuts. I should make us take the bus for a week everywhere and see if they develop an appreciation for our car.
you always seem to be doing something much more interesting than me. Looks like you are having a fun time. As I always say, wish we could experience more things together!
Shareen, when are you going to start your own blog?
My kids love public transportation, too. When we lived in Seattle, I didn't have a car during the day, and we rode the bus or the monorail everywhere. Sometimes I think it's easier to take public trans. because you don't have to take the time to strap them in their carseats.
Post a Comment