I have seen the hand of god often in my life these past few months. I have been truly blessed. Here is my top ten, in no particular order. (idea taken from Shannon, my sister in law)
1. Jacob has a job.
2. I get to stay at home with Loraya and Isaac.
3. I have an amazing family that loves me.
4. Two beautiful, healthy, wonderful toddlers.
5. A beautiful little home to live in.
6. Nice people that have made us feel welcome here in WV.
7. Scenic river trail to run on.
8. diet soda
9. Married to my best friend for 6 1/2 years.
10. Disney movies.
6 comments:
what a good idea. i am so glad you are enjoying wva. loves
I do so enjoy reading your blog. Makes me glad I have such great kids! Knowing you can see the hand of God in your life and recognize your great blessings, makes me happy.
Great list Julia!!! It's pretty amazing when we stop from the every day stuff and look at what truly matters.
How did Isaac do in nursery Sunday?
I am so glad that we have family 6 1/2 hours away that we get to celebrate Holidays with! And I am greatful to be able to see more of this beautiful world the God created for us.
Jaime....Jacob sat in with Isaac the first hour and I was in there the second hour. He did ok. But, I must admit that ALL the kids were throwing things, pushing, and hitting. I think the kids just need more structure, and not just play with the toys the whole time. I don't think that Isaac was any worse then any of the other kids. But, I was glad to be in there to put him in time out when he did act naughty.
I love your list, Julia...and I love you! :)
Post a Comment