Monday, August 20, 2007

East Coast Here We Come!







Ok, so we're moving really soon, and I must admit I'm getting pretty nervous. Hello?? Driving across the country with a 3 year old and a 20 month old?? Should be fun! :) I'm sure we'll be listening to the Wiggles A LOT.

We have a place to live now, which is a good thing. I'll feel even better when Jacob gets a job. (i know minor detail...who needs money??) But, when we went to visit WV in April we met this totally awesome couple that told us about this place that we're going to be renting from for a few months. (We're going to be looking to buy our first home yippee!!) It was bulit in the early 1920's, so it totally has that old charm about it. I think it's way cute!

What do you think?? Bummer that it's only a 2 bedroom 1 bath....and no dishwasher...yikes! Oh well, I guess I can manage for a few months. :)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like a beautiful home....Jacob can be the dishwasher!:)

The Jensen's said...

Hey, Julia
I am so glad you have a blog. I am very excited for your big move we will be about 3 hours from each other. Who would have thought? We are planning to go to a football game in Morgantown this fall with some friends so we will see you soon!!! Sophie misses Loraya and I can't get over how cutie and big Isaac is. Keep me posted on the move: kristendinsmore@yahoo.com

Alexis said...

Your house is WAY cute. I am glad that it isn't like our friends horrible house. Good luck with the house hunting, oh and the job stuff too. :-) We are excited to see you guys soon!!

Jenae said...

Looks like a really cool house! Sounds like you will definitely appreciate a dishwasher after you put in your time without one. Aah, and as far as the move cross country, can anyone say DVD player?