Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another Day at the Park.







We probably go to the park about 6 of the 7 days of week, as long as there is some shade we're good to go. It's easy entertainment for the kids and usually you can get some good adult conversation as well.....even if you are only talking about about poopey diapers and sleepless nights . Isaac likes to do whatever Loraya is doing, so usually I can't just sit back and enjoy. I have to spot Isaac climbing up the ladder and usually there's always someone to push on the swing. (Isaac hates the swing so i was surprised he like the tire swing so much. Maybe I put him in his infant swing too much as a baby..) It's fun to watch Loraya interact with the other kids and how protective she is of her little brother. I also like to watch other moms and how they deal with their kids' tantrums because they don't want to leave the park, or whatever....its nice to know that your kids are normal.

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Man, fun pictures. It makes me wish we lived close so we could go on walks and trips to the park together!