Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy 10th Birthday to Loraya!

A little late posting, but oh how I love this girl!
I have been beyond blessed with having Loraya in our family.  If you know her, you love her....it's that simple.


She was lucky and didn't have school on her birthday AND it was a gorgeous sunny day to boot. We celebrated by having a picnic at the park with a bunch of our friends.  A random dance party happened, which added to the fun.
 We went and saw the movie Rio 2.  When Jacob got home we opened presents and went out to dinner of Loraya's choosing.  

For her 'cake' she requested cookies and ice cream.  

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!  I love being your mom!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Loraya! I can't believe how grown up you are looking; I bet it won't be long until another one of my sweet nieces is taller than me ;)

becky said...

Time flies....