est. 2001
He looks like a Kelly! And how do you get those babies that sleep through the night?
Ditto to Shareen's comment! Although, I guess you earned it with that awful delivery. He's a doll.
I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you are doing good. I am happy to see that you and your new baby are healthy and happy. Good Job getting him to sleep through the night. Most of my kids didn't do that until they were a year old.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He looks like a Kelly! And how do you get those babies that sleep through the night?
Ditto to Shareen's comment! Although, I guess you earned it with that awful delivery. He's a doll.
I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you are doing good. I am happy to see that you and your new baby are healthy and happy. Good Job getting him to sleep through the night. Most of my kids didn't do that until they were a year old.
Post a Comment