Every year we look forward to going out to the Skousen's Farm for the annual hayride. It is breathtakingly beautiful and the kids like to see how many times in one night they can ride the hayride. It is also an easy and fun activity to invite our friends to whom are not of our faith.
I noticed at church there were a stack of flyers sitting in the foyer telling about the upcoming church activity.
Loraya took about half of them and started passing them out to who knows who.
Neighbors, teachers, friends at school, the mailman...pretty much everyone in Morgantown has been given a flyer and been welcomed by Loraya to come to this fun ward activity.
I mentioned it to Debbie Skousen on Tuesday night that Loraya has been passing out flyers all over town and who knows if anyone of these people will show up. I'm glad I mentioned it because this afternoon a mom of one of Loraya's friends from school called and was asking questions about the activity and is probably going to come!
This was exciting for me!
I'm proud of Loraya and I love her light that shines for all to see. From an early age she knows who she is and wants to share the light that she has with others.
2 comments:
That's so cute.
I need some of Loraya's bravery! Looks like a fun activity.
Post a Comment