Well, Loraya had a basketball scrimmage in the morning and Isaac had his first game in the afternoon, but our friends worked around our schedule to make it happen.
It was a beautiful sunshine day in the mid 50's. I loved walking around and seeing row upon row of green evergreen trees. The kids loved riding in the back of the pickup truck to the spot where the evergreen trees were. We found our tree immediately and set the men to work with getting it sawed down. It was quite the ordeal to saw through that trunk. Loraya and Isaac even got in on the action.
I love having a pretty real green tree!
LOVE!!
4 comments:
I wish I could be there to smell that real Christmas tree smell. What fun for the kids.
That looks like quite an adventure! I bet your house smells amazing.
I def miss some things about the real tree....but I am afraid we have crossed over to the fake side.
love that you went and got your own real tree!
Post a Comment